Your myCard is also your Library card!
Use your myCard to check out books & DVDs and to borrow equipment when you visit our campus libraries.
Search Everything is a Google-like service that covers all of the Library's physical items such as books, DVDs and CDs, and most of the Library's digital resources including online e-books and e-journals.
Visit us at any of our 4 libraries! Hours and locations
At our libraries, you can check out our print resources, use our group study & quiet study space and computer labs, borrow equipment and get help in person from library staff.
Learning Strategists offer one-to-one appointments for individualized support to assist you with your unique learning needs.
Learn new ways of studying, discover research-based techniques and develop life-long learning skills.
Learning strategies include time management, how to read a textbook, note-taking, studying effectively, test preparation and more!
Instructions on how to book an online appointment with a Learning Strategist:
1. Go to https://library.centennialcollege.ca/login/tutorbooking/
2. Log-in using your myCentennial ID and password.
3. Fill out the quick registration form for the booking system.
4. Log back in and select “Ashtonbee” or any other campus.
5. Under “Select your course”, look for “study skills - online” or “learning strategies - online”
6. Click on any white spots and book a 30 min. or 1 hour appointment.
7. You will receive instructions on how to access the online appointment by e-mail.